UNITY “THRIFT & GIFT” SHOPPE RE-OPENED
ACCEPTING DONATIONS AGAIN – AT 110 WEST SOLA ST.
Beginning June 1st, our “Thrift & Gift Shoppe” (formerly Unity Gift Shoppe) will be re-opening to the community!
Thrift & Gift Shoppe hours will be Monday – Friday; 10:00am – 5:00pm.
Unity Shoppe will be accepting donations from the Community for our Thrift & Gift Shoppe. Donations will be limited to clothing, small household items and furniture as follows*:
WHAT TO DONATE
- Clothing must be “like new” or in “very good condition.” No rips, tears or stains.
- Small household items must be in good (working) condition.
- Furniture donations will be accepted on a limited basis and will require that the donor send a photo of the item via email to email@example.com or via text to 805-453-2721. If approved, Unity Shoppe will respond to schedule a pick-up.
- * WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING FOOD DONATIONS FOR OUR GROCERY STORE. Food donations can be dropped off at 110 West Sola Street, M-F, 10am-5pm.
HOW TO DONATE
There are two ways to make a donation: drop-off and via a Unity pick-up:
- Donations can be dropped off at 110 West Sola Street, M-F, 10am-5pm.
- Unity Shoppe drivers are available to pick up oversized items or large quantities of donations during regular business hours, by appointment only.
WANTS AND NEEDS
We are in need of specific NEW items for children as follows:
- children’s clothing
- winter jackets
- school supplies
UNITY SHOPPE DOES NOT ACCEPT
- oversized televisions
- oversized armoires