The Unity Shoppe, Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) organization, FEIN #77-0391064. All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
Online: You can make an online tax-deductible contribution in any amount, great or small, to Unity Shoppe. You can donate through PayPal by choosing one of the donate buttons on the side.
By Mail: Download Donation Form 2021 and mail with your check, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express information to: Unity Shoppe, 1209 State Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101.
By Phone: Please contact us at 805-979-9511.
Memorial, In Honor, and Tribute Gifts: These gifts memorialize the lasting memory of a loved one or honor and recognize a special friend, family member.
Securities: A gift of publicly-traded securities can have tax advantages to the donor as well as support the mission of the Unity Shoppe. Please consult your tax advisor. Should you choose to gift shares, please notify email@example.com of the transfer so that we may properly credit your donation. Unity will then send you an acknowledgement letter showing a description of the securities and the date the transaction took place.
Clothing, Furniture, & Home Goods Donations
WHAT TO DONATE
- Clothing must be “like new” or in “very good condition.” No rips, tears or stains.
- Small household items must be in good (working) condition.
- Furniture donations will be accepted on a limited basis and will require that the donor send a photo of the item via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via text to 805-453-2721. If approved, Unity Shoppe will respond to schedule a pick-up.
- WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING FOOD DONATIONS FOR OUR GROCERY STORE. Food donations can be dropped off at 110 West Sola Street, M-F, 10am-5pm.
HOW TO DONATE
There are two ways to make a donation: drop-off and via a Unity pick-up:
- Donations can be dropped off at 110 West Sola Street, M-F, 10 am-5 pm.
- Unity Shoppe drivers are available to pick up oversized items or large quantities of donations during regular business hours, by appointment only.
WANTS AND NEEDS
We are in need of specific NEW items for children as follows:
- children’s clothing
- winter jackets
- school supplies
UNITY SHOPPE DOES NOT ACCEPT
- oversized televisions
- oversized armoires